What is Health and Safety:
Organised efforts and procedures for identifying workplace hazards and reducing accidents and exposure to harmful situations and substances.
It also includes training of personnel in accident prevention, accident response, emergency preparedness, and the use of protective clothing and Equipment.
- Chairing Monthly Health & Safety Meetings
- Live APP - Record of Health & Safety on Site
- Injury on Duty Investigations and Reports
- Administration regarding Injury on Duty Admin Responsibilities
- Assistance with Site Inspections
- Compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
- Health & Safety Plans
- Training - Accredited/ Valid Certificates: First Aid, Fire Fighting and SHE Rep